Balance Asana means to establish balance in your body through asanas. It comes with all types of body balancers. Yoga expert Bholi Parihar of Innocence Yoga said that the balance postures include Nataraja Asana, Bakasana, Vrischika Asana, Sarvansan, Shirshasan etc. Parvatasana and Virabhadrasana 3 also come in the balance posture. By doing all these asanas, one gets peace of mind as well as physical peace. These asanas balance the body, due to which your productivity increases. Yoga expert Bholi Parihar of Innocence Yoga knows what are the benefits of doing which postures in balance. Here we are telling you the way and benefits of doing Parvatasana and Virabhadrasana 3.
If you are willing to learn different types of yoga along with keeping your body healthy, you can learn 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
Benefits of doing Tree Pose:-
Parvatasana is a balancing posture. By doing this asana, we get physical balance. At the same time, this asana strengthens our leg muscles. This asana is also helpful in reducing weight. Along with this, by doing this asana, the blood circulation in our body increases. Due to which unwanted substances in our body come out through sweat. This asana gives a good stretch to our body, which works to make us tired. If you are feeling very lethargic, then doing Parvatasana will infuse energy in your body, and you will feel good.
Method of doing the mountain:-
- Stand in a careful position.
- Stick both the hands on your thigh.
- Keeping the waist straight, bend the knee of your right leg.
- Place the toes of the straight leg on top of the thigh of the opposite leg.
- Now while keeping the balance of your body, while breathing in, raise both your hands towards the sky and add them in the Namaskar Mudra.
- In this, keeping your spine straight, pull the stomach inwards and keep the hands pulled upwards.
- Try to establish the balance of the body with the toes of your opposite foot.
- Hold 30 seconds in this posture.
- If you are not able to hold in this posture, then do this posture with the support of the wall.
Precautions while doing Parvatasana:-
- People who have a lot of weight should do this asana carefully. Otherwise injury may occur.
- People who have ankle injuries should not do this asana.
- Even if you have arthritis, do not put too much pressure on your knee.
Benefits of Virabhadrasana 3 (Warrior 3):-
By doing Virabhadrasana 3 our confidence increases. By doing this asana, we get balance physically and mentally. Unless your mind is calm, you will not be able to do this asana in balance. By practicing it gradually, your body will be balanced and then the mind will be balanced. By doing Virabhadrasana, your thoughts also get balanced and also relaxes the muscles of the whole body. Virabhadrasana makes the muscles of our legs and waist extra strong. It is also beneficial for our shoulders and neck.
Method of doing Virabhadrasana 3:-
- Stand in a careful position.
- Take both your hands by sticking to your thighs and straightening the whole body, pressing your toes towards the mat.
- Keeping the balance of your body, lift your straight leg from behind and bring it to 90 degrees.
- While raising both your hands from side to side, stretch out the front from the side of the ears. In this, all your weight will be on your opposite leg.
- In this posture, the position of our body will be like the English letter T.
- Hold this posture for 30 seconds and repeat with the other leg. And come back.
- You can also do this asana with the support of a wall.
Precautions while doing Virabhadrasana 3:-
- People who are overweight should do this with caution as they may fall.
- People who have Arthritis should not do this asana.
Both Parvatasana and Virabhadrasana come in the balance posture. By doing these asanas one gets physical and mental peace and balance is created.